Thursday, March 11, 2010

noodle!

edits: Congrats to my sister, the new Cardiac/Tele nurse at Hoag in Newport Beach! Whatever that means. I do know it means she's going to be making tons of money working all the time. Now she can buy me everything at Anthropologie!! :) Congrats, Tessy!

I, on the other hand, still haven't heard from Portland, SF, or Arizona. And when I do, and wherever I go, and whatever teaching job I get, I'll still be poor. :) Aside from the dough rolling in for my bestseller.

Someone asked the question: which year would you want to live over? Last year, please and thank you. Maybe some sort of Groundhog Day situation. Because the day after Groundhog Day was not-so-great this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...