Thursday, May 27, 2010

madewell

The online store is finally up!

Yes, please, to all of this:


Shoesies! (I like wedges, j)


Or these ones:


I lovelovelove Madewell, but it's such a chore going all the way to Century City to shop there. So I'm really excited about the online store finally becoming a thing of being. Especially for when the Alexa Chung line makes it's appearance. In other news, I bought some overall shorts on ebay for dirt cheap that just arrived in the mail last week, but they're a little long, so I need to either cuff them or hem them. Probably just roll 'em up. They're really cute. Perhaps pictures will follow once I've dealt with the length issue.

1 comment:

  1. theresa and I went and bought the sunset sandals together!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...