Monday, May 3, 2010

true love will find you in the end

I have a tendency to be inexplicably, unmitigatedly cheery in the most dire and trying of times, and sometimes this works in my favor; in others, not so much. Today I experienced the former. My car had trouble acclimating to the 86 degree weather today, so it decided to overheat on the way to the post office after class-- even after I blasted the heater, the guage my engine thermometer persisted. So I popped the hood in front of the post office and got down to business. While waiting for the radiator cap to cool before adding more coolant, a number of well-intentioned men offered their help, which I politely refused. The last good samaritan, in response to my giant grinning "No thank you, I have one!" after he asked if I needed a funnel, waved out the window of his truck and said, "Thanks for the beautiful smile!" The best part was that he was this old grizzly looking, bearded man. I think a positive outlook is almost always beneficial when hoping to receive some positive karma in return, even though the turnaround may not always be so quick.

It took me longer than it should have, but I've finally put the playlist together. Lala is going all defunct on me as of May 31st, having been bought out and eliminated by Apple. There's talk of an iTunes.com sort of deal, with a similar layout and structure, but we'll see. For now, I'm using my old playlist.com account (that I used to use for my now-abandoned myspace playlists). And since there technically wasn't a playlist for you guys last week, tomorrow you'll get a second one, which will put me up to speed. Good things come to those who wait while I procrastinate.

And now I'm off to go eat a Panera bread bowl. Le yum.

These are all covers, and all wonderful. Especially #9. ;) Enjoy.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

  1. It's heavy, but it looks super cute in the catalog. It's the same colors but with a wooden crate on the front.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...