Tuesday, May 4, 2010

and that's how i felt.

This is a cute little youtube video that came up when I was looking for "Apple Trees" by Eels, since it wasn't available to put on my playlist. I likes.



This one's a little broader themed than my others. Sort of a May/springtime/let's-go-fly-kites-and-have-a-picnic-and-wear-sundresses kind of theme. (I know, I know, there are two Donovan songs, but you're just going to have to deal with the awesomeness.) I had a theme in mind last week--a GOOD one-- but since I took so long, I forgot and now it's escaped me, sadly. Any themes you'd like to see me tackle? Let me know.

Also, I'm close to working up the nerve to take pictures of my outfits. Want to be my photographer? I don't have a tripod. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

3 comments:

  1. I would! But I have no availability :/ School has taken over my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... cute wee video! And a cute wee blog. Rest your camera on chairs tables and whatever... don't be shy about putting up outfits! There's a lot of love out in the super information highway for fellow fashion bloggers! Come over to BORO and say hi. I have to use a tripod and it sucks, my co-blogger has a boyfriend who does her photos! It makes me jealous! Also there is a wee video in my last post that you might like, with a wicked tune. Sorry for the ramble! Ele from BORO x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...