Monday, May 24, 2010

domesticity

It's almost been two weeks since I've updated, and now that I have a big project that I've been procrastinating way too much on that's due tomorrow, I've decided this is more important. Not a lot's been going on but I wanted to share with you that I helped make the best homemade chili last night and I was really proud of us and how well it turned out! I wish I had taken pictures. It had all the necessary spices and red and orange and green bell peppers and tomatoes and deliciousness all mixed together.

Oh, also, I found out this weekend that I have an above average IQ, almost to the genius level. I guess that means my mind is advanced enough to really truly appreciate things like this::



Also also, I found a willing photographer. Now I just need a willing me.

And I know it's been weeks without a playlist, but I'll make it up to you I swear. Here's the one I'd started two weeks ago but never got around to finishing. I have a few ideas for future playlists lined up too, and they're real good. Promise. So here's a get up and get going playlist for ya. That last song is because someone brought up the Pulp Fiction scene and now I keep wanting to listen to it every time I get ready in the morning.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. Oh.. that was a fun playlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taught that bear everything he knows. I know it's a he because only he's have that kind of skill and I was the one who taught him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...