Thursday, April 29, 2010

sweets

I have a miserable headache-- and my tum is being mean to me too!-- that is prolonging the writing of any of the many blog entries that I have in mind, including the weekly playlist that has been in the works since Sunday. Not to fret, pets, it's soon to happen.

I also made some pretty cute clothing purchases while out and about on Melrose yesterday, so perhaps I'll let you in on those as well.

Oh, oh, my new old big obsession of late is baking. I used to do it all the time in high school. All the time. And I love it and I miss it and have recently been inspired to take it up again. First venture is going to be cupcakes!

(pics from marthastewart.com)

1 comment:

  1. I hate martha stewart. I tried the strawberry buttercream frosting and failed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...