Monday, February 22, 2010

one too many mornings and a thousand miles behind.

The Bobby D. track "One Too Many Mornings" fits my life right now, and it made me stumble across this 2010 Sundance film fest entry. It looks not-that-exciting but it's kind of quirky and cute and depressing. I guess you could use that to describe me right now. Not that exciting, kind of quirky (and cute?), and depressing.

Aren't I a catch. (Don't wanna be caught.)

It's a restless hungry feeling
That don't mean no one no good,
When ev'rything I'm a-sayin'
You can say it just as good.
You're right from your side,
I'm right from mine.
We're both just one too many mornings
An' a thousand miles behind.



1 comment:

  1. listen to joanna's new song "does not suffice." i think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...