Monday, January 10, 2011

be happy now



School has started up again and I didn't put up any new treasures in the shop like promised. I have been going thrifting and scored some great finds that will be up shortly. I found a great photographer, so it should be a doozy. She's talkin' makeup and concepts and lookbooks. Fancy. :)

In the meantime, here's some uber-cuteness I stumbled upon. I love Moleskines. I think I've had about five and I'm on my sixth right now, but I mostly just use them for story writing ideas, directions, recipes, and writing down lists (grocery, to-do, what have you). I'd like to venture into concept journals though, like this talented Russian lady, Jenny Meilihove. Here's a couple of her YouTube videos of her Moleskine drawings. The music she uses is cute too. Click on her name for her website.





She also has an Etsy shop, Be Happy Now, full of her artwork and illustrations. Check it out!

Some of my favorites.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...