Saturday, October 9, 2010

a perfect day



Lou Reed - A Perfect Day

J and I tried to go to a pumpkin patch out in Corona on Friday, but it was only open on Saturdays and Sundays. We have some good ideas for decorating pumpkins which I'll share with you later once we get some o' them gourds. :) So instead of going to a pumpkin patch, we stopped by JoAnn's to get some costume making supplies. We came up short on that end too, but here are a few silly pictures with these really cute masks that I eye every Halloween.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I swear we are the same person, I just looked through a bunch of your old posts and I swear 99% of the things you blogged about are things that I love, love, love! Also, I have also been to a JoAnns and tried on the same puppy masks! So crazy.

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...