Thursday, December 29, 2011

midnight city



Hey, babes! Here's a throwback to something I used to do when I was more inclined to update, as well as have more structure to my blog. I used to put up playlists back when lala was still around (Did any of you use lala.com? It was great). Anyway, here's a send-off to 2011 in song. Some gems from throughout the past year. Dig it.

1. Polish Girl - Neon Indian
2. Powa - tUnE-yArDs
3. New Beat - Toro Y Moi
4. Last Night At The Jetty - Panda Bear
5. It's Real - Real Estate
6. Amor Fati - Washed Out
7. Cheerleader - St. Vincent
8. Sometimes - Bandana Splits
9. Midnight City - M83
10. I Want You - Summer Camp
11. Abducted - Cults
12. Whirring - Joy Formidable
13. Video Games - Lana Del Rey
14. Common Burn - Mazzy Star
15. East Harlem - Beirut
16. Origins - Tennis
17. July - Youth Lagoon

I realize now that I'm going to have to make a separate playlist for the hip hop and r&b side. Stay tuned.
So long, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! That video is pretty sweet. Cheers to 2012.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...