Friday, May 6, 2011

ginnifer goodwin

Hey, so, Mother's Day is this weekend and I won't be able to see her till next weekend because she lives in Phoenix and I work. Here's a cute little picture of the two of us though! There are better ones but this is one that's scanned and on my mom's Facebook-- yes, she has one. I don't have access to others since I'm out of town at the moment. :)



I sort of have my hands full with grad school and work and writing the next great American short story collection, so i haven't posted in a while. Today is a relaxation day of sorts wherein I get to eat chocolate fondue and get a skincare consultation for free since my boyfriend's cousin got this free package-- she's getting married soon-- and is sharing it with lucky me!

Then, we're going to go see Something Borrowed which features two people I LOVE; one being John Krasinski (Jim from The Office) and the other, Ginnifer Goodwin, who has always been a minor player but I've been really into her for a long time. So, this post is dedicated to her cuteness.
















Last, sorry about the delay on the shop stuff. For sure next week, and then I'm off to New York for my little (but taller) sister's graduation from Syracuse University! That's when I'll get to see my mom, too, because I won't be able to see her on Mother's Day this Sunday (gives me another week to shop for her; what are you getting your mothers?).

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...